The Intex launched their product of trolling motor for inflatable boats. Its features are somewhat same to Minn Kota which includes tilt handle, weed release feature and extendable handle. The main factor is that it is cheaper than the Minn Kota brand. This trolling motor gives the advantage to enjoy long hours on the lake for reeling the big fish. The motor runs easily of the lake. It takes 12 Volts of the battery to the Intex Challenger, Seahawk, Excursion or Mariner boats. The Intex motor has a controller which controls the module and the water cooling system. It also supplies the required power to the motor which makes it more efficient and long-lasting.
Intex Trolling Motor Battery Information
- The control panel controls the dry operation and overload protected controls. It also controls the battery.
- The adjustable handle can adjust up to 45, 30, 15, 0 degrees upwards and tilts downwards up to 0-75 degrees. It can extend up to 6 inches.
- The soft-start function helps the motor to increase its life by limiting it to direct OFF to ON.
- It is specially designed for the inflatable boats and consist of built-in motor mount fittings.
- It has an adjustable mounting bracket which includes clamp screws, steering tension, tilt lock lever, quick release depth collar, and lever arm.
- The manufacturer of the product is Intex.
- The voltage requires by the product is around 12 Volts which is DC.
- The power of the product is 480 Watt.
- The thrust of the product is 40 lbs.
- The adjustable shaft length is 36 inches.
- The speed consists of 5 forward and 3 reverse.
- It has a built-in battery meter.
- It has a tilt or extends tiller.
- The auto prop oscillation mode to remove weeds from the propeller.
- It is suitable for the saltwater as well as for the freshwater.
- The dimension of the product is 47.2 X 18.1 X 9.0 inches.
- The shipping weight of the product is around 23 pounds.
- The model number of the product is 68631E.
- It has one nonstandard battery.
- It comes with a warranty of 2 years.
Intex Inflatable Boat Motor Reviews
- I have used this product. I really love the way it works. It is a fantastic product. The Intex Mariner 4 provides your work at ease. The trim of the product seems to be a little cheap as it gets broken too early. Anyway, the product is cool.
- It does not make an irritating noise like my last trolling motor. It sets everything alright. I love this product.
- I choose to buy Intex Mariner 3 for the medium-sized boat. It easily gets fit in. It works with ease. The motor has enough power that it can push the boat easily and overcome the rough areas too. I recommend everyone to buy this product and you can also check the reviews of other Trolling Motors.
- It works smoothly on the surface of the lake without making any noises.
- The steering is easy in this product.
- The product is much cheaper than other products, but offer the same features as other brands.
- It has a decent speed.
- The propellers are made up of plastic which makes it less durable and corrosive.
- The battery gauge is not too accurate.